Last updated: April 20, 2023
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect information about your browsing activity for analytics and statistical purposes such as identifying frequently accessed documentation. This includes, for example, your browser and operating system versions, which pages you visited and how long they took to load, and which website referred you to us.
For analytics and geolocation purposes, we only store the first two bytes of your IP address. This is enough to determine the country of origin of your IP address, but not enough to identify you personally.
Our website analytics does not utilize cookies. Our website analytics respects the Do Not Track setting in your browser. If you have Do Not Track enabled, we will not collect any information about your browsing activity.
We operate in Germany but host servers in France. Data collected on our Site is stored and processed on these servers.
Your rights with respect to your information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain rights in relation to your Personal Information:
- The right to access: You have the right to request access to your Personal Information that we hold.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request the correction of any inaccurate Personal Information that we hold about you.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Information, subject to certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information under certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request the transfer of your Personal Information to another organization or directly to you, where technically feasible.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information under certain circumstances.
- The right to not be subject to automated decision-making: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you, unless it is necessary for entering into or performing a contract, is authorized by law, or you have given your explicit consent.
- The right to non-discrimination: You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your GDPR rights. We will not treat you unfairly or subject you to negative consequences as a result of exercising any of these rights.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected].
You can identify your specific authority to file a complaint or find out more about GDPR at https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.